Wednesday, May 19, 2010

W2W Wednesday Maternity Edition!

Happy midweek to everyone! I hope your week is going great. This week on W2W I want to feature a local maternity boutique. Expected. I'm all about promoting local businesses and this boutiques stuff is JUST gorgeous.

So cute in fact, that it almost makes me wish I were still pregnant.

Almost.


I'm in love with their ruffle tanks and tees. Anything with a ruffle makes me swoon right now.



And how beautiful is this mustard colored top? In love!


No maternity shoot is complete without a maxi dress in my opinion.


And as always, ACCESSORIZE ACCESSORIZE ACCESSORIZE! Old Navy has some really great jewelry that's super cheap and super chic.









Expected is located at 7694 South Union Park Avenue.

Thanks for looking~
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Christy, the gorgeous woman in these photos, is a close friend of my family. She has an amazing shop! Love the photos. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete