Friday, May 28, 2010

Gorgeous Maternity

Again, sorry I missed What 2 Wear this week. I was busy editing this pretty ladies session!


This is my gorgeous sister and niece. She has baby girl #2 on the way, and if she's got the looks of her sister or mommy, she's sure to be a beauty too.



I'm so excited that my daugher Nora is going to have a girl cousin so close in age to her. They'll even be in the same grade. I'm sure they'll be best little buddies.


Quite honestly, I can't believe we're all grown up and having kids. It seems like just yesterday I was watching my sister out the window as she headed for the bus in her pajamas (that was the cool thing to do then) wishing that I could be just like her some day.

Growing up we had our fights and battles but as the years go by our relationship and friendship grows stronger and I'm grateful to have such a wonderful person in my life.


She's a great mother who would do just about anything for her daughter and  she's an extremely hard and dedicated worker who has built an amazing career for herself.

Now she's moving onto this phase in her life. The two kids phase.


And whether she decides to stay home or continue at her job, it will be the right choice for her. She can make it work either way. She's superwoman like that.


Alyssa loves my Nora more than words can say. She loves to hold her, talk to her while she's riding in the car, play with her. Most seven year olds couldn't be bothered with a little baby. They can't play or talk back, after all, but that doesn't matter to Lyss.

That's how I know she's going to be the best big sister around.



I'm so excited for this new addition to our family. I can't wait to meet her and hold her and cuddle her.



But most of all, I can't wait to hear Alyssa say, "Mom, she's SO CUTE!"


Love you girls.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment