Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Permanent Subject

My husband bought me my first DSLR the Christmas of 2008. At that time I wanted to start learning more about photography but wasn't sure where to start. After learning a little about my camera I practiced on a few friends children and my love for photography continued to grow from there. But I didn't have a steady stream of clients (because I wasn't that good yet) and I got pretty tired of taking pictures of my dog.

When I found out I was pregnant in April of 2009 I was pretty excited that I would soon have a permanent subject to take pictures of. I obviously love taking pictures of other people but there is nothing more satisfying to me than being able to beautifully document my family. To know that I can look back at wonderful images of my children, my family, my life, is truly a blessing.


I can't believe my girl is 6 months now. She's the perfect age for pictures. She can sit up for a few minutes at a time but can't crawl yet to get away....


I hope everyone is having a great week! I always love to hear your comments and thank YOU for stopping by to take a peek.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment