Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Kid on a Bike - Utah High School Senior Photographer


I was a little nervous for this session. It was my very first senior session and it was a boy. So when he rolled up on his bullet bike, saying I was intimidated was an understatement.

I had NOTHING to be worried about. This kid was a natural. I think he was even getting a little embarrassed over all the praise but I couldn't help it. He was good.

He knew how to pose. When to smile. When to pull a straight face. He didn't need any coaching. It made things super simple for me.

You see, I'm used to chasing little kids around praying that I get at least one decent shot.



Graduating high school is such an exciting time. You have your whole life ahead of you. You can take on the world pretty much. And Kyle's going to. He's planning on joining the U.S. Coast Guard. I have a feeling he's going to be great at whatever he chooses for himself.



This kid and his bike. Man, I couldn't have asked for a better prop. I love how the pictures are a little mysterious but still fun. And they show who he really is. Adventerous.





I really enjoyed getting to know a little bit about you Kyle. Congratulations on your graduation and good luck with everything ahead of you!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hey you...I am so excited for our day too!! You do have a sweet hubby...so nice! Love these pics...so great! See you soon ~V

    ReplyDelete