Tuesday, May 18, 2010

F~U~N - Salt Lake City Engagement Photography

There's something to say for having humor in your life. Dan could NOT pull a serious face. I'd tell him to whisper something into his honey's ear and all of the sudden tongues were flying and funny faces were being pulled. It made things so much fun for me.


Just because they couldn't seriously whisper sweet nothings into each others ears does not mean that I couldn't see the love they had for each other.


Because after the funny faces were pulled they'd look into each other's eyes with enough love to make you know they weren't foolin' around.


And can I just say these people's skin was flawless? Especially Wendy's. Almost zero processing was needed for their smooth blemish free faces.


Dan also brought his daughter and she didn't disappoint in the humor department either. She made sure to let me know upon meeting that she used to do pageants.

Can you tell?

She was pretty good at posing. Too good.



I got to see more than just her pageant side though. In the bushes.....

Thanks Dan and Wendy, for sharing Saturday with me. Congratulations on your engagement and good luck on your wedding.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for taking our pictures! I can't wait to see more of our goofy selves!!!

    ReplyDelete