Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Miss Nora's Cake Smash - Utah Baby Child Photographer

A child's first birthday is so momentous. It signifies that you, as the parent, have done your job for the last year. The child is still alive, learning, growing. I think it's a huge accomplishment. :) 



As a photographer, it's so easy to want to brush off your child's portraits. After all you spend most days taking pictures of other people's kids and families. When you have a day off, pulling out the camera is sometimes the last thing you want to do.



But I was determined to make this session happen. I knew I'd love to be able to look back and see how dainty and tiny my sweet girl was. So another set of cupcakes I made. Nothing fancy, but honestly, who doesn't love confetti chip frosting? YUM.


Some children love to dive into the cake. As much as I thought my child would be one of them, it turns out she wasn't. The girl loves her food, but getting messy is apparently something that's not as high on her list.



Oh well, no bath required at least.

Happy Birthday to my perfect girl!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my heck, that girl is so skinny. Oh my heck, I love these pictures! I love you you. Nora is a beauty. xoxo miss you

    ReplyDelete