Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Gracie Lady - Salt Lake Childrens Photography

Those cheeks.

That smile.

Those eyes.

I mean honestly, could this sweet baby girl be any cuter? She has the personality every parent wishes their child could have. Always happy, always smiling. Just the sweetest little thing.

And I just don't think I could say enough  about Mommy. I've only known Kerri a short time but she is by far one of the kindest people I've ever met. One of those rare people that make you feel warm and welcome the moment you speak to them. One of those rare people that make you feel like you're special. The kind of person that doesn't mind showing that they care about you.

Thank you for letting me capture this sweet time in sweet Gracie's life and enjoy your sneak peek!







This one just makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment