Thursday, October 7, 2010

Bohemian Chic - Salt Lake City Model Photography

I've been thinking up a stylized session for so long. It took quite some time to get it all worked out in my head but once the idea entered, I ran with it and didn't look back.


I love the golden light coming over a field and tried to think of something that would go with that. I wanted something earthy, fresh.....bohemian.


Perfect. Now I just needed a model.

I met her at American Eagle. She was perfect for the look I was going for and game to do anything.


And obviously, she's absolutely gorgeous.


Is it weird that I suddenly wish I was a redhead?






I love being able to let out my creativity through photography. Nothing is better than having a vision in your head and manifesting it through a lens.



I have to give a huge shout out to my amazing hairstylist and makeup artist. They really helped execute my vision and are AMAZING at what they do.

Hair Stylist: Sarah Abbinanti
Check out her in progress website!

Makeup Artist: Stacey Lignell


1 comment: