Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Changes - Utah Senior Teen Photographer

I've been so excited to post these images. These are the second set of images from my mentorship with Vanessa Millecam. I just couldn't believe how beautiful these two girls were. They totally knew how to work the camera which made my job SO EASY.


As you can see, there have been some changes here on my website. I'm still tweaking a few things but I'm really loving the new look.


Before, my branding was geared mainly toward children, and while I still really love photographing children, I wanted to market to a larger client base. When I was just starting out I really only took pictures of people's children. Now I've had the opportunity to shoot seniors, bridals, engagements, all these different sessions and I realize how much I love it and want to do more of it.


I wanted a look that was clean and classic and I think I got it! I hope you all like it!


Now, back to these girls, aren't they just beautiful? I love this next picture. Doesn't Miss Chloe just put off mysterious? I love the intensity of it.


And Lisa could pull off any pose we threw at her.


Teenagers are just too beautiful these days. Seriously, I don't remember girls looking like this when I was in high school. And it wasn't even that long ago!


As always, I love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment