Monday, August 16, 2010

Work Hard - Utah Wedding Photographer

I loved this wedding. Not just becaust it turned out beautiful but because the groom was my brother-in-law. They held their reception in my mother in laws backyard, which is where we held ours as well. It brought back a lot of fun memories and just made me so grateful that I married into the family that I did.


During the ceremony, the man marrying them said something that I'll never forget.


He said, "Marriage is easy if you work at it hard. Marriage is hard if you work at it easy."

I'm by far no expert in the marriage department but I loved this. Just respect one another. Love each other. Be happy together. Work hard at keeping your marriage your top priority.



Congratulations to Preston and Malina!


I can't resist posting some pictures of the cute kids in our family. Especially the one on the left.


And because you never get to see pictures of me on this website, here's me and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment