Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Scavenger Hunt

So sorry I haven't posted much lately! I've been super busy editing and dealing with the things life throws at me daily. Once things slow down a bit I'll be posting a casting call and a few other fun things!

In the mean time, have I mentioned how much a love the Clickin Moms Photography Forum?

www.ClickinMoms.com
Well, I LOVE it!

 I've learned so much and have made lots of friends just in the short time I've been there. Right now, the annual Photography Scavenger Hunt is under way, and I've been having a ton of fun searching out my items. It's really got me out doing a lot of fun things I wouldn't normally do and haven't done in years! I swear I almost threw my back out trying to get a picture of myself doing a stag jump. Ay yi yi, I'm just not as flexible as I used to be! These are a few of my favorite pictures that I've taken so far. It's about the quantity of pictures, not quality, so they aren't technically the best but I love the faces my Nora is pulling.



Head on over to Clickin Moms by clicking the banner below and sign up! There are always so many fun contests and loads of helpful people to help you take your photography to the next level!

clickin' Moms

No comments:

Post a Comment