Friday, April 23, 2010

RAMBUNCTIOUS - Utah Child Photographer

I love how every single session I have presents a different challenge for me. I love that I'm learning and growing in photography every day.

I had so much fun shooting this rambunctious little two year old. He was so full of energy and running around any chance he could get. At least a quarter of the pictures were of the back of his head as he ran away.


I think toddlers are my favorite age to shoot so far. I just get to chase them around while they discover the world around them.



It's so fun to see their faces light up upon discovery of a truck, or a river, or a big huge turkey. (Scary, scary, right Adrienne?)


So often, I have people apologize when their child is acting out, or they don't want to do what we have in mind. Please don't apologize. I come to every session with the knowledge that there's probably going to be a tear or two shed. It's nothing to be worried about. We'll get all the smiles we need, I assure you.


I love my job, and I love getting to know your little ones.

All sides of your little one.



I really enjoyed spending some time with you guys, and am glad you're back so we can get to know each other better.


I can't wait for what's in store next week! I'm going to shoot at a location that I've been dying to get into for a year. Thanks to everyone for stopping by!

Enjoy your weekend.

Photobucket

1 comment: