Sunday, February 7, 2010

Poser - Salt Lake City, Utah Children's Photographer

This girl was ready to go the second she walked through my door. She saw the chair she was supposed to sit in, sat down, and started posing.


She was such a little sweetie. She followed all the directions I gave her so well, and was such a good helper!


She was getting her pictures taken for her fifth birthday. Usually her parents go to Kiddie Kandids but with their recent closure I got the opportunity to take them this year. I'm definitely not complaining that they closed, that's for sure!


This girl's eyes. WOW. She's going to be a little heartbreaker.


Chris, you better keep practicing the knuckle sandwich and fruit punch, because you're going to need it for the swarms of boys you're going to have to bat off.


Thanks for spending a half hour with me. I can't wait to photograph your other sweet girl!




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the beautiful pictures of my niece. We had a great time and hope that you can take our family pictures in the future.
    Thank you, Amy B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo cute!! I just know my cousin is so happy with these.

    ReplyDelete