Monday, November 9, 2009

Lucky - Salt Lake Family and Children Photographer


We're so lucky to have friends like Corey and Janeen. I know I've mentioned them before and how cute their little boy is. But really, we're lucky.
Janeen is the kind of person I can say pretty much anything to, and not feel awkward or judged.
They're strong people. Sometimes life doesn't give you what you're expecting, but you move forward and you make things work.
We're lucky to be a part of their lives.
I'm lucky that I get to capture memories for people. So that when they pull these pictures out they can say, "Wow remember where we were at in our lives at this time? Those were amazing times and we were really blessed."
I hope that I've captured something important for you guys to look back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment